Wednesday, May 29, 2013

camo crush


jacket - nordstrom BP
blouse - tobi
shorts - abercrombie
heels - jeffrey campbell

I did a blog shoot yesterday and all the pictures from my camera got deleted :( Luckily I took one selfie before the shoot! The jacket and heels were a steal from the Nordstrom sale. I've had my eye on the heels since I saw them on Aimee Song's blog a few weeks ago...I'm so happy I ended up ordering them, they're my new babies! The finish on the leather is a matte finish which brings out the snakeskin pattern...they're seriously gorgeous! 




The Nordstrom sale is still going on! Remember to use Ebates when shopping!

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes are to die for! I love them!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are insane! They look fab with the shorts too :)

    http://amelissab.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy,Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous! I'm glad you took this photo and we were able to see this look bc it is fabulous! I love camo.

    Hope you had a relaxing weekend.
    XO,Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! It's highly appreciated! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...